Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lucca and Angouleme



So... I'm thinking of going over to both Lucca in October and Angouleme in January for the respective comic fests.

Anyone make any recommendations?




Così… I' m. che pensa a superare sia a Lucca a ottobre che Angouleme in gennaio per i rispettivi fests comici. Chiunque fa tutte le raccomandazioni?




Ainsi… I' ; m pensant à faire un saut à Lucca octobre et à Angoulême en janvier pour les fests comiques respectifs. N'importe qui émettent toutes les recommandations ?




Any language mangling due to babelfish.

3 comments:

Sergio Bleda said...

Great! Angouleme is the greatest comic convention I know.
¿Do you speak French? You need it to speak with the publishers.

Gary Fitzgerald said...

Sergio, I don't speak enough French to get by (I've had the complete Rosetta Stone language course under my desk for about a year..) but I'll be going just as a fan. My understanding of french publishers is that they'd require a fully finished project from an unknown like me.. and I'm still just in the writing stage..

Golden Flower said...

Hope your travel goes on good. Thank you for sharing. Please visit my blog and do follow it.

http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/