Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Right then.. essay time.
I haven't posted anything in a while (as you can see) for a few reasons..
some very private and some not so...
the "not so" is mainly that my (previous) writing partner of the comic we were developing is behaving very poorly (see early blog posts if you need background). Long story short I will not be contributing anything to the comic from here forward, while still retaining the joint ownership of the story/characters.

So... a redefinition is on the cards.

Part of this redefinition will be a recommencing to draw every day for 365 days..
part will be a slight revamp of the look of this blog.. as I plan to manage the links and such a little differently..
part will be that I've decided to 'practice my craft' by creating a webstrip (which will probably be hosted on pixelstrips.com), with a Western theme.

Anyway, I hope to provide my 'blog-readers' (hi mum) with more and better content going forward.

Thank you and I love you all.

No comments: