Wednesday, February 08, 2006

crap.. this being creative stuff is harder than you think... I missed last fridays word (glamour) on illustrationfriday.com.. will prob' miss this weeks (chair).. and I have quite a cool idea for them both..
life (and things pretending to be so) is really kicking my arse right now..
but at least my writing partner (Perry Dawson) and I may actually have finished the first issue script for a comic we've been intending to produce for more years than I'd like to mention..
he's sending it out to friends for a final sanity check.. I'm going to send it to a comics pro (or two) that I know for some feedback.. and then... I have to draw it..
which I'm finding a little daunting, to be honest..
I feel like I can meet MY minimum requirements for acceptable art.. but, if a publisher decides that the book is a go, I'll need to draw every single hour I'm not in my day job (every evening and all day sat/sun) for the next 3 years to get the book out on a bimonthly schedule..
feel like I've torn off a huge chunk and I'm chewing like a T-rex with tourettes..

anyway...

as I get into it I'm going to post my workings (warts and all) up here, so that the one visitor I've had so far can see me flailing in the wilderness..

No comments: